NOTICE of ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Our first Annual General Meeting will be held on Monday 20 June at 7.30 pm in Whirlow Brook Hall. The agenda is set out below.
Prior to the meeting, at 7 pm, there will be a talk on ‘Naturalistic Garden Design, with special reference to Whirlow Brook and Whirlow Court’ by Dr Jan Woudstra, Reader in Landscape History at the University of Sheffield.
Refreshments will be available from 6.30 pm. There will also be a display of some of the History Team’s research activity.
The meeting cannot take decisions on any matter which is not on the agenda. If you wish to raise any matter with a view to a formal resolution being passed at the AGM, please let the Chair (Shelagh Woolliscroft,Shelagh@woolliscroft.com) have this in writing by Wednesday, 8 June. There will be an opportunity for informal discussion at the end of the AGM and any issues raised will be taken forward for consideration at the next Management Meeting.
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Minutes of the General Meeting held on 28 September 2021
3. Chair’s Report for the year ended 31 March 2022
4. Treasurer’s Report and Accounts for the year ended 31 March 2022
5. Appointment of External Examiner
6. Charitable Status: To seek in principle support from the membership.
7. Re-election of Members of the Management Committee
8. New elections to the Management Committee (proposed and seconded by members of FoWP)
9. Any other Formal Business (previously notified)
10. Close of AGM
Papers for items 3 and 4 may be found on the 2022 AGM page within the Members’ Area.