As notified to members on 1 May, our second Annual General Meeting will be held on
Monday 5 June at 7.45pm 2023 in Whirlowbrook Hall. We are delighted to announce that
we will be joined by The Lord Mayor of Sheffield, Colin Ross and The Lady Mayoress, Susan
Ross. The agenda is set out below.
Prior to the meeting, at 7pm, there will be a talk by the Chief Executive Officer of Sheffield and
Rotherham Wildlife Trust, Liz Ballard. She will be telling us about their work and the ways in
which they can work with Friends groups such as ours.
Refreshments will be served from 6.30pm. There will be displays on the Climate Action
Project, on the history of the House and Park, and a recently completed Landscape Survey &
Archaeology report. This will also be a chance to buy FoWP cards.
2. Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 20 June 2022
3. Minutes of the Exceptional General Meeting held on 3 December 2022
4. Chair’s Report for the year ended 31 March 2023
5. Key objectives for 2023/24
6. Treasurer’s Report for the year ended 31 March 2023
7. Appointment of External Examiner
8. Election of Trustees
9. Election of other members of the Management Committee
10. Any other formal business (previously notified)
11. Close of AGM